Monday, November 24, 2008

Personal Business Suite

Brand identity.

I am taking a class on Corporate Branding right now and our current project is on branding ourselves for future clients. Me being a big fan of in-your-face blocky typefaces like Myriad Pro I came up with the beginnings of a logo and suite. I am not sure if i am satisfied with it yet and am still working on it but I am looking for some input here.

From personal experience, what are the most important aspects to take into consideration when it comes to developing an identity for yourself? What rings best with clients and what doesn't? How often should you re-brand yourself to stay current and ahead of the game?

Here is my first rough attempt at branding myself. PLEASE criticize and give me advice from your experience. What is good and what is bad about my design? Thanks for any Input.

Business Suite

0 comments: